- To do marketing your property to reduce vacancy periods and attract the best quality tenants.
- Searching reliable and quality tenants who will make rent payments on time and look after your property and educating those tenants regarding the expectations.
- Serve as quality financial management and reporting.
- Paying attention to details including regular inspections, reporting, attending to maintenance and providing you with up to date information.
- A quick and easy application so that we start screening for your winning tenant.
- Having ample knowledge of all aspects of Property Management.
We’d like to talk to you more about managing your property, so please feel free to Contact us to discuss in more detail.